operated by swisswatches.media GmbH
D – 28217 Bremen
The swisswatches.media GmbH takes the protection and security of your personal data extremely seriously and will only process, collect and use your personal data in accordance with the legal provisions relating to data protection in force in the Federal Republic of Germany.
1 Collection, processing and use of personal data
The swisswatches.media GmbH collects, processes and uses personal data when you use the swisswatches.media GmbH webblog (“usage data”).
1.1 Usage data
When using our webblog, the following usage data will be collected:
When you visit our website, your web browser submits access data which will be stored by swisswatches.media GmbH in automated logfiles (“server logs”). The following data will be submitted:
- your computer’s IP address,
- the date, time, amount of data transferred and the website from which you came to the swisswatches.media GmbH page (referrer),
- information on the product and version of your browser (user agent), operating system and language settings.
- swisswatches.media GmbH cookies: the swisswatches.media GmbH session cookie contains a unique session ID for authentication purposes as well as form data which may be necessary across multiple pages. The swisswatches.media GmbH selected-language cookie stores your currently selected language. The swisswatches.media GmbH cookie will be removed from the browser at the end of a session.
- Web analytics cookies (see sec. 1.1.3)
1.1.3 Web analytics
1.1.4 Social Media Plug-Ins
On our websites social media plugins of
- the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA („Facebook“),
- the short message service Twitter, operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA („Twitter“),
- Instagram, operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram“)
are used. If our website contains a social media plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social media provider. The contents of the plugin originate from the social network provider without us being able to affect the content of the plugin. Using the usage data transmitted to its servers, the social media provider may understand which of our websites you have visited and associate this information to your user account, if you are registered onto a social media provider. It may also monitor whether you have visited a page of the social media provider or other pages with the provider’s social media plugins. When you actively use social media provider’s plugins (e.g. using the Like button), the relevant information will be transmitted from your browser directly to the social media provider without us having any influence in this. You can find out more about the exact information, the form it takes and the extent of the data which is collected, processed and used by social media providers using plugins by reading the privacy policies of
- Facebook Inc. at https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- the short message service Twitter Inc. at https://twitter.com/de/privacy
- Instargam at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
There you will also find the the settings you can use to protect your privacy.
2. Purposes of the data collection, processing and usage
2.1 Usage data
The swisswatches.media GmbH uses the usage data for the needs-based and user-oriented structuring, expansion and optimisation of the webblog and for investigating security incidents. The swisswatches.media GmbH anonymises usage data providing it is no longer required in relation to cases of a definite legal infringement, breach of contract or security incident.
3. Information, correction, erasure, blocking
For questions on the collection, processing, storage or usage of your personal data, for information, blocking, correction or erasure of personal data and to revoke provided privacy-related consents which have been released, please contact us at:
The swisswatches.media GmbH reserves the right to update this data protection policy. In the event of changes you will be informed with reasonable notice and asked to provide your necessary consent.
Version of December 2016